DD helping Jotham "the pirate" get ready...
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Ready for breakfast?!
Mommy's Princess Wand...
Waiting on his pancakes...
As the characters had their parade down the walk way...Jotham was shaking like a leaf and I ask him if he was cold and he said "No Mamma, I sooo scay-wed (scared)"!
He was not too sure about all those characters coming to life...
He stayed at a safe distance from Leonardo...He had DD to protect him and Mr. Donnie (or as Jotham likes to call him "Crazy Donnie")
I talked him into going to see Mrs. Whitney...so he agreed (she was Elmo's bodyguard)...
TERRIFIED OF THE LIFESIZE ELMO!! (Although he sleeps with Elmo every night...this Elmo was much more intimidating)
Jotham and Gracie...even while drinking his OJ he kept his eyes on the lookout for crazy giant characters!
I don't know what I will do with him...he was afraid of everyone except (of course) the beautiful Belle...he put on his smile and flirty face right away for her...oh boy!
Would NOT give Pooh a high five even though he sleeps with Pooh every night too...oh well...not sure if this event was fun or traumatizing...hmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment