For his Birthday, Grammy & Pappy bought Jotham a big Muno and a Yo Gabba Gabba Toddler bedspread set! He loves them both! DD & Papa Joe got him a large Brobee and DD painted all of the characters on canvases to go in his new room! He has another Brobee that sings and dances and Aunt Ashley, Uncle Ryan and AJ got him a tiny Brobee that he sleeps with (along with Elmo and Pooh of course)! I found this cool idea on the gabbafriends website to decorate these canvas bins for his bookcase...so he has his favorites...Muno, Brobee and Plex! Grammy decorated his bullitin board so that we can begin "school" early next year! I am working on adapting a 26wk program for him! I know he will do great and have fun learning!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE BIG BOY ROOM PICTURES:
Jotham's New Big Boy Room
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE BIG BOY ROOM PICTURES:
Jotham's New Big Boy Room
No comments:
Post a Comment